Gluten Free Carrot Cake Muffins
They may sound like a treat but these are something you'll want to make and be prepared with for your mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack attacks!
WHAT YOU NEED
> 3 carrots
> 1 cup of walnuts
> 1 banana
> 2 eggs
> 2 tablespoons of almond meal
> 1 tablespoon of coocnut oil
> 1 cup of grated coconut
> 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
> dash of vanilla extract
> honey (a decent dollop)
> pinch of salt
> 2 tablespoons of protein powder
WHAT TO DO
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190 degC.
2. Mash up your banana in a bowl.
3. Then mix in all of the other ingredients (but leave some walnuts out for the top).
4. Once everything has been thoroughly mixed together transfer evenly into your coconut-oil-greased muffin tin.
5. Scatter some of your left over walnuts on top.
6. Bake in the oven for around 30 mins until golden brown.